Thursday 7 October 2010

Find Your Tribe

Go to: www.findyourtribe.co.uk

Created by Channel 4 by research agencies crowd DN4 and Voodoo.

This site invites you to complete an interactive quiz which asks you questions about your tastes on music, fashion, lifestyle, brands and media preferences.

At the end defining which 'Youth Tribe' you being to.

This is our class results:

1. Trendies
2. Hipsters
3. Craft Kids
4. Clubbers 2
5. PC world
6. Techies
7. Townies 2
8. Rahs 1
9. Chavs 1
10. Street Rats
11. Boy racers
12. Sports junkie 1
13. Blingers 1
14. Bhangra muffins
15. Trackies
16. DIYers 1
17. Get paid crew
18. Smart urban
19. Indie kids 1
20. Skaters 1
21. Monsters
22. Grungers
23. Emos
24. Goths
25. Scene Kids 1
26. Indie Scenesters


"You are a Chav! No one likes you but you don’t care. Why would you when you have a high street to hang about on? Grab a bunch of your mates and put in some mooching time, with a bucket of KFC for company. With your matching uniform of trackie pants, Reebok Classics, and gold jewellery, chav isn’t something you grow out of: this is your tribe forever."



I don't think the outcome 'chav' is an accurate representation of me because I don't wear 'chav' style; reebok etc, hats, gold chains and rings. I don't hang out on the streets "protecting my turf" either. They describe a 'chav' as violent, I don't believe I am a violent person. I think most chavs listen to grime, which I selected on the quiz that I hate grime.

No comments:

Post a Comment